2. To turn the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger on or off, press the button at the top for 4 seconds. Check the status lights on your IQOS Holder to see the battery level. Two lights mean it’s fully charged and you can use it twice. One light means one use. No lights mean it’s time to recharge the holder.
3. To use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, gently insert a HEETS tobacco stick. Don’t twist the HEETS tobacco stick. If you do, you risk breaking the blade. After you’ve inserted the HEETS tobacco stick, press and hold the Holder button. You’ll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. That means the Holder is getting ready. When you feel two vibrations and one or both status lights are steadily on, that means you’re good to go.
4. If you feel two vibrations again, that means your IQOS time is nearly up. When the light fades out, slide the cap to open the IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the HEETS tobacco stick, and slide the cap on the Holder to shut. Tap the holder button to see the device’s status.
2. Check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Two lights mean your Holder's fully charged and ready for two uses. One light means you only have one use left. No lights means there’s no battery power and it’s time to recharge.
3. Slide open your Holder, remove the HEETS tobacco stick, slide the Holder shut and insert the Holder into the Pocket Charger. If two small lights start flashing on the top of the Pocket Charger, your Holder is charging. When they stop flashing, your Holder is good and ready to use.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Check that the cleaning tool is in good condition. Now insert it to the end of your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Don’t twist yet because you can break the blade! Once the cleaning tool is in the Holder, twist the cleaner gently 2 or 3 times. When you finish, carefully remove the cleaning tool.
3. Every once in a while, you can also use the IQOS cleaning stick to clean inside your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Remember to avoid the blade when you do so. And clean both sides of the cap.
Make sure you don't twist the HEETS tobacco stick while inserting it into the IQOS 3 DUO Holder, since this can damage the heating blade.
Remember to keep your IQOS 3 DUO battery charged daily for continuous tobacco usage (little tip: try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone). Your IQOS 3 DUO will charge faster if you plugged to a wall power outlet.
Press and hold the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button for 4 seconds, then release. The Pocket Charger and Holder status lights will start to turn on slowly.
You only need to press the IQOS 3 DUO Holder button once to activate the heating blade. Once the light indicator goes from blinking to steady, it’s ready. (Pressing the button again may turn it off.)